Scientific and team mentor of Montreal student chapter CSB
Professor Sophie Lerouge
Ph.D., P. Eng.
Sophie Lerouge, who has been a mechanical engineering professor at École de technologie supérieure since 2007, specializes in biomaterials. Since September 2008, she has been the Chairholder of the Canada Research Chair in Biomaterials and Endovascular Implants. In addition, she is :
- Director of Laboratoire de biomatériaux endovasculaires (the endovascular biomaterials laboratory) at University of Montreal Hospital Research center (CRCHUM)
- Member of the Imaging and Orthopaedics Research Laboratory at ÉTS
- Associate Professor at the Department of radiology, radio-oncology, and nuclear medicine at Université de Montréal.
- Member of the executive commitee of the Canadian Biomaterials Society (biomaterials.ca)
- Member of the student activities committee of the WBC 2016 (site web)
For more information please have a look at: